Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dan In Real Life

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!!!!
This is amazing! Steve Carrel could have oscar
buzz. Dan (Carrel) a is a guy who gives advice.
But after his wife pasts he was to grow up 3 girls
all by hiself. DRAMA! For a family weekend he goes
up to his family's house. But he meets a girl at a book
store and he falls in love. Not knowing its his brothers new girlfriend!
Omg!! This is amazing. it is so funny! Its a feelgood movie!
Its the perfect movie. It kept me interested the whole movie.
I didnt want it to end!
4 HUGE stars!

Brandon

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm definitly going to have to check this one out. I love Steve Carrel in "The Office" and "Anchorman". :-) Thanks for the review, Brandon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home